CAGAYAN ELECTRIC POWER & LIGHT CO., INC
Important Notice to CEPALCO Customers
The Cagayan Electric Power & Light Co., Inc. (CEPALCO) would like to inform all customers that the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) has advised CEPALCO that power supply will be interrupted on August 5, 2012 as shown below:
Reasons: THE NATIONAL GRID CORPORATION OF THE PHILIPPINES (NGCP) WILL CONDUCT ANNUAL PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE OF THE 100-MVA POWER TRANSFORMER AND ITS ASSOCIATED HIGH VOLTAGE EQUIPMENT AT THEIR TAGOLOAN SUBSTATION. TO MAKE USE OF THE INTERRUPTION, CEPALCO WILL CONDUCT LINE MAINTENANCE WORKS ALONG THE NATUMULAN – CAGAYAN 69KV LINE. TO REDUCE THE IMPACT OF THE SAID INTERRUPTION, MINERGY WILL BE SYNCHRONIZED TO THE GRID TO PROVIDE SUPPORT.
Date: Sunday, August 5, 2012
A. Interruption Time: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM (12 hours)
M3 – NPC NATUMULAN (TAGOLOAN-CAGAYAN 69-KV CIRCUIT):
1. Del Monte Philippines, Inc., Bugo
2. Cagayan de Oro Oil Company, Tablon
3. Cagayan Corn Products, Tablon
4. Mitimco, Baloy
5. Gaisano City, Recto Ave.
6. Lim Ket Kai Mall, Lapasan
7. Lim Ket Kai Plant, Puntod
8. Nestle Philippines, Inc. Tablon
9. Alwana, Cugman
10. HCH Corporation, Tagoloan
11. Vicmar, Tagoloan
TAGOLOAN FEEDER #1:
1. El Mundo towards Natumulan Tagolaon, including Emano, UKC, Solid Built & Promise Land Crushing Plants, Fernandez, Lao & Baula Poultries
2. Portion of Baloy from NFA up to Philippine Independent Church Gusa
3. All of Barangay Cugman including FS Catanico and Malasag areas.
B. Interruption Time: 6:00 AM – 8:00 AM (2 hours); switching works
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM (2 hours); switching works
TAGOLOAN FEEDER #1:
1. Portion of Natumulan down to Casinglot, Tagoloan.
2. All the Barangays of Bugo, Puerto, Tin-ao, Agusan, and portion of Tablon from Agusan/Tablon Boundary up to NFA, Baloy.
3. Portion of Gusa from Philippine Independent Church towards Lapasan, and greater portion of Lapasan.
4. Portion of Lapasan-Camaman-an road from Recto Ave. towards Limketkai Commercial Center including Grand Caprice Restaurant.
5. All of Osmeña St. and portion of Cogon Market Area including Roxas St. towards portion of JR Borja St..
6. Upper Gusa, Indahag and Balubal.
7. DMPI plantation, MENZI Agri, etc..
CAMAMAN-AN FEEDER #1:
1. Greater portion of the City Poblacion along and bounded by Hayes St., Mortola St., JR Borja St. including S.Daumar St. up to corner JR. Borja St., Aguinaldo St. up to corner Justo Ramonal St.,
2. Along Pabayo St.; including portions of C. Pacana St., JR Borja St., Gomez St., C.Taal St., T.Neri St., Abejuela St., Hayes St. and Gaerlan St. from Pabayo St..
3. Hayes St. from corner A.Velez St. towards City Hall area & Burgos St., along T.Chavez St. from Burgos St. up to Tiano Bros. St. – including portions of Tiano Bros. St., Rizal St., Capistrano St. from Hayes St.; and; Dolores St..
4. Along Burgos St. from T.Chavez St. up to corner Gomez St. including portions of Abejuela St., T.Neri St., Cruz Taal St. and Gomez St. from Burgos St..
5. Surroundings along Mabini St. from corner A.Velez St. towards Capistrano St. up to corner Gomez St. including portions of Tiano Bros. St. from Mabini St.; Yacapin St. from Capistrano St. towards Burgos St.; and; C.Pacana St., JR Borja St. and Gomez St. from Capistrano St.
6. Along Pabayo and T. Saco Streets from Dolores towards Clementino Chaves St. up to 15th-26th St., Nazareth.
7. Greater portion of Macasandig, all of Tibasak, all the way to Taguanao.
CAMAMAN-AN FEEDER #2:
1. Portions of T.Chavez St. from Corrales Ave. up to Tiano Bros. St. including portions of A.Velez St from Hayes St..
2. Along Hayes St. from Camaman-an towards V.Roa St. up to corner J.Ramonal Ext., including Pinikitan, Adela, Balangiao area, Quirino St. and Yacapin Ext.; portions of Macasandig, XU Grade School areas.
3. Along J.Ramonal Ext. from Sto. Niño, Cogon towards V.Roa St., R.Chavez St. up to Corrales Ave. corner A.Luna St.; D. Velez St & Yacapin St., JR Borja Sts between V. Roa St. and Mortola St.(PNB/Everbest) towards Daumar Sts. To Yacapin Ext. up to Doña Nieves St.
4. Along Corrales Ave. towards FICCO, Nazareth, including Yacapin Street Towards Capistrano St.,
5. Greater portion of Nazareth; greater portion of Ramonal Village. From Hayes-12th Sts up to T.Saco-14th Sts. ,T.Saco-6th Sts.,14th-21st Sts., and 15th-21st Sts.
CAMAMAN-AN FEEDER #4:
1. Portions of Camaman-an near and including towards Manto to the San Jose and St. Vianney Seminaries, greater portion of Camaman-an proper towards Bontong, Bolonsori up to Upper Camaman-an and Hayes Subdivision including Tipolohon and Alegria Hills Subdivision.
2. Part of Limketkai Center, Lapasan including McDonalds, PNB and Allied Bank.
3. Along Recto Ave. from corner Agora Road towards Maharlika Bridge including Coca-Cola Plant Portion of A.Luna St. towards all of Mabulay Subdivision including portion of the Provincial Capitol and Northern Mindanao Medical Center (NMMC) Area.
4. Cagayan de Oro Medical Center area along and bounded by Capistrano St., Echem St. up to corner Akut St., A.Velez St., and Recto Ave.(UCCP side), including all of Consolacion.
5. Corrales Ext. from Gaabucayan St. towards most of PPA area.
6. Market City (formerly Agora Market) area including Gaabucayan St and portion of Lapasan.
7. Julio Pacana St. from Recto Avenue towards all of Macabalan area.
8. All of RER Subdivision Phases I & 2 including Dolores compound; towards Polymedic Medical Plaza along Kauswagan Highway; including all of NHA-KSS Subdivision and portion of Bayabas near Manila Broadcasting Radio Station to Capisnon area.
9. Greater part of Bulua from Bulua Rotonda towards all of Iponan.
10. Greater part of Patag including Calamansi Drive, Apovel subdivision, Terry Hills subdivision and Anhawon, Bulua area.
11. Along 6th Division Road from PNP Regional Training School up to Bulua Rotonda
PUEBLO FEEDER #2:
1. Portion of Upper Carmen, Upper Balulang and all of Brgy. Lumbia including; PNR Sawmill, Shop and transmitter; Pueblo de Oro, Camella Homes, Xavier Estates, Xavier Heights, Xavier High School, La Buena Vida, Frontiera and Montana subdivisions; CAA-BAT Lumbia Airport & Rio Verde.
CARMEN FEEDER #3:
1. Portions of Carmen: along vicinities of Villarin St. towards portion of Canitoan-Pagatpat Road; including St. Mary’s Academy (formerly Cathedral School of Technology), Golden Village, City Hospital-DOH Area, COWD reservoir and Seriña St. from Villarin St. down to Madonna and Child Hospital.
2. Max Suniel St. from Villarin St. down towards portion of Mabolo St.; including Matilde Neri St., Dabatian St. and Cagayan de Oro College area; and; portion of Lirio St. area.
3. Portions of Upper Carmen towards Dagong including SM CITY; PRYCE HOTEL; SPUM & SEARSOLIN.
4. Greater part of Patag along 6th Division Road up to PNP Regional Training School including Calamansi Drive & Camp Evangelista.
Power will however be restored immediately without notice when maintenance works of NGCP and CEPALCO are completed earlier than scheduled.
We hope the affected customers and the public in general will be guided by this announcement. Thank you.
Ms. Marilyn A. Chavez
Customer & Community Relations Dept.